Friday, January 31, 2014

Getting Ready for Valentine’s Day



I am so excited that Valentine’s Day is coming up; it is one of my favorite holidays. Unfortunately, I can’t be with my boo this year but there is too much love to go around to spend it alone. This year I am hanging with my ladies, my baby (my son), and myself.



So no matter what you are doing, I am going to give you a few outfit inspirations for the occasion.



Breakfast in bed ~

Why not straight off your morning the right way.

I love this New! Supersoft Sleepshirt from Victoria's Secret, it's so fun and flirty.

 ~ OR ~

The Afterhours Satin Sleepshirt (right) is more dramatic but it is a pale leopard with a neon orange trim. How can you go wrong with either one of these? They come in other styles and colors so be sure to check them out.

Victoria's Secret
New! Supersoft Pajamas $69.50


Daytime Dating (below) ~

Now, if you are have a romantic mid-day rendezvous or lucky enough to be celebrating both day and night. You can’t go wrong with this soft cream Embroidered Dress from H&M. I adore the length, showing off those sexy legs and the attention to detail from the embroidery.









H&M



Valentine’s Day with the Kids ~

As a new mom I can’t get enough of my son and celebrating holidays with him. Gushing at whatever crocked heart he made me in daycare. ;0) H&M has a cute outfit for the playground or school Valentine’s parties. The Treggings makes it causal and comfortable while the Jacket and Shirt adds some style. Match with a pair of comfortable heels or wedges and you can chase that kid around in style.



H&M
Sweatshirt $49.95
Pumps $39.95 Cute X







No comments :

Post a Comment