Thursday, January 16, 2014

Welcome to Naturally Naima


Hey Guys!

I’m Naima and I want to just thank you for stopping by and showing some luv! I am new to blogging and vlogging so bear with me while I get it together.  ;0)

I started this blog to document my natural hair journey in hopes to inspire others like so many amazing bloggers and vloggers have inspired me over the years.

Wonderful women such as Taren Guy, Mahogany Curls, Black Onyx, BeautifulBrwnBabyDol, SimplYounique, Glamtwinz334 and SunKissAlba just to name a few.  An amazing stylist who saved both my life and my hair Rikya Taylor of Keeping It Natural Salon KeepItNatural1.com but I will give you the full load down on this Diva in my “Hair Journey” post so be sure to check that out.  :0)

These sisters helped me shape and mold my hair into the natural, simple, beauty it is today. They showed me that natural hair is more beautiful and versatile just the way it is...Natural Hair Don't Care!

(I linked them just in case you want to check them out ~ just click on their names)

As much I love my hair and I do love my HURR…, I love my make-up just as much. I believe it completes your look while stating who you are as an individual. Now for makeup I can’t get enough of Mally Roncal of MallyBeauty.com. These products always blend well together or with other products and look dynamic yet simple. I do use other products such as MAC and store cosmetics but Mally Beauty is my fav by far.

I am a bit of a tech geek as well, currently going to school for Computer Information Systems and love to find that new product that is going to simplify my life. Aside from hair care and make-up finds, I will also share with you the few things I find “That changed my life” as I like to say.

So to Recap, if you want to read about natural hair care, make-up and new products then this is the place for you.


Hope to see you back soon ~




No comments :

Post a Comment